RAFFAELE COMINELLI FOUNDATION
The illustrious Cominelli family, from Salò, built the palace in the mid-seventeenth century,
in the wonderful historic center of the village of Cisano.
The elegant eighteenth-century building was recently restored thanks to the will of Raffaele Cominelli, who with a great philanthropic spirit, ensured that the Foundation in his own name was established on his death.
The Raffaele Cominelli Foundation aims to preserve the culture of Valtenesi and the collection of paintings by Leonardi Cominelli, a painter and poet who lived between 1642 and 1703.
The Board of Directors is appointed by the Mayor of the Municipality of San Felice del Benaco, and the Foundation itself constantly receives grants and contributions from the Municipality itself.